Jimmy, Mina and Isabella playing with the farm dog. She had so much fun hanging out with her cousins here. They have a lot of toys for he kids. it was my favorite place to go and pick pumpkins as a kid. they were oly 5 cents a pound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Paula~This is Phillips cousin. I just found your blog via Ron & Betsy's. Izzabella is a beautiful girl. She reminds me so much of Phillip at that age. I am sure you have heard that plenty.
Your photos are gorgeous. I have recently become more interested in photography and am curious about what camera you are using. The clarity is stunning. You have a great perspective too :)
I bought a digital with a 12x zoom last year and have learned a lot from it, but will be ready to move up soon. So I am asking around.
It is nice to see how you are doing and to see pics of everyone. I have a blog but it is just getting started as you will see. I NEED to document this wonderful time in our lives. The Garner's are inspiring me.
With Love,
Alice
Post a Comment