Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Smithsonian


She loved going the museum. She so tired but still wanted to see everything. It was a beautiful day!!! 

She thought that the dinosaurs were pretty neat. 
And of course the animals.
We had to stop and smell the flowers at the butterfly gardens. 
She would have gone in the water if we didn't stop her.  We had strangers taking pictures of her again. I thought that was just something that europeans did. But, in NYC someone took a picture of her. And then in DC we had 2 people take pictures of her. We also heard a couple walking along side us talking about how they should take a picture of her. The girl said. " you don't just take a picture of a strangers baby Without asking" (which i agree) They never did ask or take the picture. I just think it is odd that strangers take her picture when we are in the city.

1 comment:

Natalie & Josh said...

I only have one question.... did you go to the Jeffersonian and tell booth and bones they need to get married!!!!!!